- Personal data provided by the User are processed by STKTK (STKTK sp. z o.o., ul. Stanisława Sulimy 1/226, 82-300 Elbląg, in Olsztyn, VIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego, KRS number 0000633351, REGON: 365218578, NIP: 5783121448, having share capital in the amount of PLN 5,000), which is the administrator of personal data. Contact with the administrator can take place, in particular, via email at [email protected]
- The scope of personal data being processed determines the scope of completed by the User, and then sent to STKTK using the appropriate form, data. The User’s personal data processing may concern his e-mail address, name and surname, as well as the computer’s IP address.
- Users’ personal data will be processed in order to: (a) implement the law, (b) provide the Services and other activities indicated in the Regulations, (c) marketing activities of STKTK.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but the lack of consent to the processing of personal data marked as mandatory, will prevent the performance of services and the implementation of Contracts by STKTK.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data in the case referred to in paragraph 1.3 lit. (a) there is a statutory authorization to process data necessary for the purpose of acting in accordance with the law, whereas in the case referred to in para. 1.3 lit. (b) and (c), it is a statutory authorization for the processing necessary for the performance of the contract where the data subject is party to it or if it is necessary to take action prior to the conclusion of the contract at the request of the data subject or voluntarily expressed user’s consent.
- Users’ personal data may be entrusted for processing to a company providing marketing services. Personal data collected by STKTK may also be made available to: the relevant state authorities at their request under relevant laws or other persons and entities – in cases provided for by law.
- The disclosure of personal data to unauthorized entities under this Policy may only take place with the prior consent of the User to whom the data pertains.
- Users have the right to control the processing of data concerning them contained in data files, in particular the right to: access their personal data, complete and correct data by reporting such a request to STKTK, demanding temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or deletion, if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or have been collected in violation of the Act or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, object to the processing of their personal data – in cases provided for by law – and the right to request their deletion when they become unnecessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
- If STKTK receives information about the User’s use of the service provided electronically in violation of the Regulations or applicable regulations (unauthorized use), STKTK may process User’s personal data to the extent necessary to determine the User’s liability.
- The application can store http queries in a relationship, which may contain some information in the server log files, including the IP address of the computer from which the query came, the name of the user station – identification performed by the http protocol, if possible, date and system time registration in the Application and the request, number of bytes sent by the server, URL of the page previously visited by the User, if the User entered through the link, information about the User’s browser, information on errors that occurred during the execution of the transaction http. Logs can be collected as material for proper administration of the Application. Only the persons authorized to administer the information system have access to the information. Files with logs can be analyzed to generate traffic statistics in the Application and errors. Summary of such information does not identify the User.
- STKTK applies technical and organizational measures specified in art. 36-39a of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, ensuring protection of personal data processed appropriate to threats and categories of data protected, in particular, secures data technically and organisationally against unauthorized access, taking away by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the Act and change, loss, damage or destruction, including SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificates are used. The set of Users’ personal data stored is stored on a secured server and the data also protect STKTK’s internal procedures regarding the processing of personal data and information security policy.
- To log in to the Account, you must enter your login and password. To ensure an adequate level of security, the password to access the Account exists only in encrypted form in the Application. In addition, registration and logging in to the Account are held in a secure connection https. Communication between the User’s device and servers is encrypted using the SSL protocol.
- STKTK at the same time points out that the use of the Internet and services provided electronically may involve specific IT risks, such as: the presence and operation of worms, spyware or malware, including computer viruses, as well as the possibility of being exposed on cracking or phishing (and password hunting), and others. In order to obtain detailed and professional information regarding the security of the Internet, STKTK recommends that they should contact entities specializing in this type of IT services.
- In order to ensure proper operation of the Application, STKTK uses the Cookies files technology. Cookies are information packages stored on the User’s device via the Application, usually containing information in accordance with the intended use of the file, by means of which the User uses the Application – these are usually: website address, date of placement, expiration date, unique number and additional information consistent with the purpose of the file.
- STKTK uses two types of Cookies: (a) session cookies that are permanently deleted when the user’s browser session ends; (b) persistent, which remain after the end of the browser session on the user’s device, until they are deleted; (c) language preferences.
- On the basis of cookies, both session and permanent, it is not possible to determine the identity of the User. The Cookies mechanism does not allow you to download any personal data.
- Application Cookies are safe for the User’s device, in particular they do not allow any viruses or other software to enter the device.
- Files generated directly by the Application can not be read by other websites. External Cookies (ie Cookies placed by STKTK’s partners) can be read by an external server.
- The User may disable the saving of Cookies on his device in accordance with the browser manufacturer’s instructions, but this may result in the unavailability of some or all of the Application’s functions.
- STKTK uses its own cookies for the following purposes: user authentication in the Application and maintaining User’s sessions; configuration of the Application and adjustment of the content of the pages to the User’s preferences; analysis and audience research.
- STKTK uses external cookies for the following purposes: using interactive functions via facebook.com social networking site, creating statistics (anonymous) allowing optimization of the usability of the Application, via analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
- The user can independently change the settings for cookies at any time, specifying the conditions for their storage, by setting the web browser or by configuring the service. The user can also delete cookies stored on his device at any time, in accordance with the browser manufacturer’s instructions.